Code of Ethics and Business Conduct
It is L-3 Communications' Code of Ethics and Business Conduct standards, that all dealings with our customers, colleagues, shareholders, suppliers, and our communities be conducted with the highest level of ethical behavior and in complete compliance with the spirit and the letter of the applicable laws and regulations.
Improper activities, or even the appearance of impropriety, could result in serious consequences to the company and the employees involved in such activities. An employee's adherence to this policy is a significant indicator of the individual's judgment and competence, and will be taken into consideration when evaluating future assignments and promotions. Insensitivity to, or disregard for, the principles set forth in this policy will be grounds for appropriate disciplinary action, including dismissal. No employee shall, on behalf of L-3 Communications engage in any conduct that violates any law or is otherwise inconsistent with the highest levels of honesty and integrity.
- Our Customers: We develop product and service solutions that solve the challenging needs of our customers. We build long-term customer relationships through superior performance. We are responsive, straight-forward and committed in all dealings with our customers.
- Our Colleagues: We treat people with dignity, fairness and courtesy. We create an inclusive environment that is focused on a common purpose and where diversity in people and perspective is valued. We cooperate across organizational boundaries, focusing on adding value and earning the trust of our teammates.
- Our Shareholders: We are committed to providing an attractive long-term financial return for those who invest in our business. We use corporate assets responsibly and make decisions solely in the best long-term interests of the company. We provide timely and accurate information and disclosures as required to our current and prospective investors.
- Suppliers and Business Partners: We achieve success through collaborative efforts with our business partners. We treat our suppliers honestly, fairly and with respect. We honor our contractual obligations. We share our standards of business conduct with our suppliers and expect that they will reflect those standards when conducting business on our behalf.
- Our Communities: We are committed to being good corporate citizens and we obey the laws in the countries and communities where we operate. We practice environmental responsibility and promote positive and constructive involvement in the local community.
For more information on L-3's policies and guidelines, view the Code of Ethics and Business Conduct.